Monday, December 3, 2007

Hello World

Welcome to the developer's corner! the place where I intend to share my views about software development and use it as a point of contact with other developers, programmers, hackers, or code writing hobbyists. I hope you get to enjoy my postings and that we can get into constructive discussions where we all can learn about each other's practices.

This is my "Hello World" in blogging, and I hope to learn the ins and outs of it to make this practice more joyful for all of you. Your comments are more than welcomed and all criticism within the normal guidelines of politeness and respect is accepted, and I will do my best to reply to all of you who live me a comment as time permits.

And since good things when short are twice as good, here I end my first post, and I will see you soon with something more interesting and that hopefully will open a debate.

No comments: